- regular European twin size, slightly shorter and narrower than US size
- made in Denmark in a GREEN FACTORY
- new white Danish duck down, ethically-sourced and cruelty free
- 55" x 79 inch (140x200cm)
- fill weight 21.2 ounces (600g)
- fill power: 675+
- shell: white 100% cotton cambric, highly breathable, super soft and light finish
- color: white shell with white sateen piping
- high quality baffle-box construction to ensure fullest loft
- free from flame retardant chemicals
- certificates: NOMITE, Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1, for more information click here
- Lifetime Guarantee
- conforms to European animal welfare standards, for more information click here
- conforms to European monitoring and control system for business ethics and social responsibility, for more information click here
- for matching duvet covers click here
- added bonus: comes with a grey fabric storage bag
- ships free within 24 hours from our US warehouse to US addresses
Scandinavian DUCK EUROPEAN TWIN Down Comforter ALL-SEASON 55x79"
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Customer Reviews (21)
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews Write a Review
What joy to finally find a Danish comforter that I can order in the US and get for no shipping costs. This comforter is the perfect weight. It adjusts like magic to your individual body temperature. I have never slept so well. Do not hesitate to purchase this! In Denmark two person beds come with two twin-sized comforters so each person is the correct temperature. Try it! And buy one of the German covers. The trick is to sleep with just the comforter and a bottom sheet. Much easier to make the bed, too.
these are perfect in every way...wish that I had ordered years ago!
We've been searching high and low for these! Now we sleep better with our own duvets. No more tugging on the blankets or causing a chilly draft. They feel cozy with the fall weather and should be warm enough for winter temps. We're happy!
Excellent quality and very warm!
This comforter is great. Never had a down comforter before. It is very warm and cozy, good for San Francisco winter with the heat turned off at night, so temp at 50-55 in the House, but the comforter is plenty warm, almost too much sometimes. But it is just what I wanted for winter. Love the individual size concept.