- made in Denmark in a GREEN FACTORY
- king Size 20"x35" (50x90cm)
- ethically-sourced and cruelty free down
- shell: 100% high quality, breathable and light Batiste cotton, 700 thread count, Nomite certification
- filling: 30 ounces / 850g
- fill power 800
- 3-chamber pillow: this pillow is constructed with three chambers. The core consists of a firm, supportive filling of natural small feathers and the two outer chambers contain nice and soft down against the face. This design ensures a soft, luxurious pillow, which nonetheless supports neck and shoulders due to the firm core.
- outer chamber: new white European goose down
- inner chamber/core: small goose feathers for stability and support. Medium height.
- color: white with white sateen piping
- comes in a nice sateen bag for storage
- Oekotex 100 rating on fill and shell
- free of flame retardant chemicals
- allergen free / mite free / chemical free
- Lifetime Guarantee
Scandinavian Goose Down Pillow KING Size
Washing & Maintenance
Washing & Drying
Treat your duvet and pillows right:
All Ringsted Dun's duvets and pillows are machine washable. Always choose a washing machine with the largest possible drum capacity (min. 7 kg/15lbs), and wash your duvet at a delicates program at 60�C / 140F / low or medium heat with high water level and low drum rotation. A mild detergent is recommended, please: no bleach!
The washing program should always be concluded with a centrifugation at ordinary or high speed. But remember: ALWAYS TUMBLEDRY duvets and pillows after washing. Dry them at 60-80�C / 140-170F together with a couple of tennis balls, or regularly take out the duvet and shake it thoroughly to break up down lumps. To avoid odor problems, let the drying continue until the duvet is completely dry. It is crucial that all down products are completely dried!
Do not wash your duvet and pillow too often. Smaller stains can often be removed with a firmly wrung sponge and a bit of mild detergent. Excessive washing may cause a reduction of the carrying capacity of the down filling.
For you to benefit from your duvet for many years, we have a few pieces of advice, which will ensure that the duvet stays nice and clean:
When you get up in the morning, you should turn your duvet over in order to let it release the moisture that it has absorbed during the night. Also shake your duvet well when you make your bed. This keeps it full, light and airy.
You should air your duvet and pillow as often as possible. Always do so in the case and never in direct sunlight. Avoid vacuum cleaning and beating. You may use a soft brush, and if necessary all Ringsted Dun's duvets and pillows can be washed in the washing machine.
If you follow these instructions and take good care of your duvet, you can be sure to sleep well for many years to come.
Customer Reviews (5)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews Write a Review
This pillow is great as a side sleeper. It has good density and I love that it has green certifications for down pillows that are very hard to find. Thank you for offering these high-quality pillows from Denmark in the US.
I feel I’m sleeping better with this pillow. Very nice for stomach sleeping. Just a bit more support for side sleeping would be perfect
I can smoosh it up to provide the perfect support. I sleep like a baby with this pillow. Now... To get the perfect bed.
I am so happy to find a feather pillow from a company sworn not to use live plucked feathers. The pillow brings me back to my childhood of soft feather pillow comfortable and deep sleep. I will order again.
Great pillow. Reminds me of time spent in Denmark. Great quality