LOUISE is one of Engmo Dun's finest duvets and contains a well-balanced mix of 9% Icelandic Eiderdown and 91% European goose down. This combination gives this duvet a soft feel and warms just right.
Louise is sewed in body-shape casettes that hugs your body, the blanket is made in the finest cotton batist with piping and embroidery.
WHY CHOOSE LOUISE?
The weightlessness. Goose down is large and fluffy which, together with the genuine Icelandic eiderdown, provides a soft, almost weightless, duvet. Louise is available in two variants – Jag fryser aldrig (I never freeze) & Jag fryser ibland (I sometimes freeze) – here featured in the all-year / medium warmth temperature option.
- made in Denmark in a GREEN FACTORY
- Icelandic Eiderdown and white new European goose down, cruelty free and ethically-sourced
- fill power: 800
- US king size 108 x 98 inch (275x250cm)
- fill weight 51 ounces (1450g)
- shell: white 100% high quality batiste cotton
- color: white shell with white double sateen piping
- true baffle-box construction to ensure fullest loft
- Oeko-Tex 100 on fill and shell
- free from flame retardant chemicals
- certificates: NOMITE, Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1, for more information click here
- Lifetime Guarantee
- conforms to European animal welfare standards, for more information click here
- conforms to European monitoring and control system for business ethics and social responsibility, for more information click here
- for matching duvet covers click here
- added bonus: comes in a beautiful storage bag with logo
- ships free within 24 hours from our US warehouse to US addresses