- *back in stock*
- timeless and modern
- fits our European size down comforters
- twin size set (one duvet cover, one pillow case)
- comes in a set: comforter case: 135x200cm (53"x79") and one pillow case 80x80cm (31"x31")
- 100% cotton, high quality mako sateen finish
- zipper closure (extra feature: hidden zipper closure)
- free of flame retardant chemicals
- made in Green by Oeko-Tex: made with materials tested for harmful substances, made in environmentally friendly facilities, made in safe and socially responsible workplaces
- Gruener Knopf certified ("Green Button"), guarantees that the item has been produced in a sustainable manner, upholding social and economical standards
- Oeko Tex Standard 100
- made in Germany
- machine washable (medium heat, no bleach, please) dryer medium heat
- ships free within 24 hours from our US warehouse
Duvet Cover Set "BALANCE" silver *back in stock*
Customer Reviews (6)
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews Write a Review
I was looking for a duvet cover that fits a European feather blanket and this vendor had exactly what I needed. The questions I had were quickly answered . The duvet cover not only fit perfectly but the quality is superb. I am very happy with this cover and will definitely make future purchases
2nd time purchasing this style. The sateen fabric is very comfortable and breathable. Very stylish. Quality is outstanding. The hidden zipper is very nice. The cover fits our European sized duvet perfectly. The pillow case is European size, and larger than our pillow, but it doesn't bother us. We have a split king and my husband and I have our own personal duvet- which is perfect since I run hot and he runs cold! We have several duvet covers and they are like artwork - a different look for each cover - nice!
These duvet covers look very nice in our grey tones and cream bedroom. Sateen is very nice and polished.
Washes up very nicely, No wrinkles. Very soft. This pattern looks nothing like photo. It is a very nice looking silver. It is a lighter silver then the photo shows. It has wide silver stripes and between the wide strips are very narrow silver stripes.
I bought 2 sets of duvet covers so we could always have a clean set ready to go. I only had 1 pair with my original set and they wore out eventually. Then since I had no covers, the duvets wore out quicker. They are a wonderful addition!